Click here to check video for more details;
FOR A COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL PROTECTION, TODAY AND TOMORROW
EXTEND YOUR MEDICAL SAFETY NET
A-PlusMedBooster-i is an optional unit deducting rider attachable to A-PlusMed-i. The plan type of A-PlusMedBooster-i shall be the same plan type chosen for A-PlusMed-i.
- High Annual Limit of up to RM 1.5 million (for Plan 250 and onwards)1 with no Lifetime Limit.
- Hospital Room and Board Booster
- Out-patient Kidney Dialysis and Out-patient Cancer Treatment
- Out-patient Dengue Fever Treatment2
- Overseas Hospitalisation Treatment in Singapore (for Plan 500)2
Subject to terms and conditions. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details.
Here is what A-PlusMedBooster-i can give you:
High Annual Limit of up to RM 1.5 million with no Lifetime Limit1
- Your Annual Limit of A-PlusMedBooster-i is 10 times of the initial Annual Limit of A-PlusMed-i, up to RM1.5 million.
- For Plan 250 and onwards, your Annual Limit is up to RM1.5 million.
- There is no Lifetime Limit1.
Hospital Room and Board Booster
- Your Hospital Room and Board Benefit shall increase by 20% of the initial Room and Board limit upon completion of every 2 certificate years, for a period of 10 certificate years.
- The increase in Room and Board Benefit is available provided there is no claim under A-PlusMed-i and/or A-PlusMedBooster-i for the immediate preceding 2 certificate years.
Out-patient Kidney Dialysis and Out-patient Cancer Treatment
- High Lifetime Limit for Out-patient Kidney Dialysis and Cancer Treatment, which is 2 times of the similar benefit offered by A-PlusMed-i.
- With such additional coverage, you and your family’s long term medical treatment needs shall be taken care of.
Out-patient Dengue Fever Treatment
- If you are diagnosed with Dengue Fever and had received out-patient treatment, A-PlusMedBooster-i shall reimburse you the Out-patient Dengue Fever Treatment expenses.
Overseas Hospitalisation Treatment in Singapore2
- If you are hospitalised or had obtained medical treatment in Singapore, A-PlusMedBooster shall pay you the actual eligible expenses, after converting to Ringgit Malaysia in accordance to the exchange rate on the day of discharge.
- This benefit is payable provided the previous accumulated claims payable under A-PlusMed-i have exceeded the annual Deductible Amount.
- This benefit is only applicable to Plan 500.
1For item 1 to 19 in the Schedule of Benefit, A-PlusMedBooster-i must be purchased together with A-PlusMed-i. 2Subject to the limit of benefit. Please refer to the Schedule of Benefit for details.
Important: This is purely a product summary. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Sheet for further details.